Charleston DUI charleston sc dui News for February 01 2017

Mount Pleasant SC DUI Information

Q: What will happen to my license and when can I get a license if mine was taken? REMINDER, you are dealing with the DMV. So there really is no answer on when you can get your temporary alcohol license after you have filed for an administrative hearing. The thing to remember is that the Temporary Alcohol license will last up until the hearing, so no matter when the hearing is scheduled, if you have the Temporary Alcohol license you will still be able to drive. It is still possible for your license to get suspended for six months if you are convicted of DUI or DUAC. Or the second possibility is that the suspension will be upheld. A: If your license suspension is upheld then you will be required to turn in your temporary alcohol license and serve your suspension whether it be for one month for a BAC of.15 or greater or for 6 months for a refusal.

Theodore H. Huge | Charleston DUI Lawyer | Harris & Huge

Harris and Huge is a local Charleston law firm focusing on DUI Defense, Criminal Law Defense, Corporate Law, and Personal Injury. When you or your loved one is …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *